5 Ucapan Natal Bahasa Inggris yang Inspiratif!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by muezaa, Dec 24, 2021.

1. muezaa

muezaa Member

Menjelang natal merupakan waktu yang tepat untuk bersilahrurami kepada keluarga serta kerabat terdekat. Meskipun Natal tahun ini masih belum bisa berkumpul bersama orang-orang terkasih, Anda tetap bisa mengirimkan ucapan terbaik melalui media sosial.

Pada dasarnya, memeberikan ucapan haruslah ditulis dengan tulus, namun tidak lupa juga membutuhkan kreativitas lho. Salah satunya dengan memberikan ucapan bahasa Inggris. Bingung bagaimana cara merangkai kata-katanya? Tidak perlu khawatir, adapun rangkuman ucapan natal bahasa inggris yang bisa menjadi refernsi Anda!

[​IMG]

1. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you! May God be merciful towards us and shower us with his blessing in the upcoming year!

2. May your Christmas and New Year be filled with delicious meals, wonderful presents, and laughter and fun, my friend.

3. Wishing you a memorable Christmas and a Happy New Year ahead! Hope Santa will be kind to you and give you tons of gifts and love!

4. Merry Christmas and New Year to you and your family! May this year be truly happy and joyful for all of us! Stay blessed!

5. This Christmas I want to give lots of smiles and all the light in the world. Be happy. Looking forward to the best new year of my life. Merry Christmas 2021 and Happy New Year 2022!

Semoga bermanfaat ya, Merry Christmas Everyone!