Dijamin 12 Ucapan Valentine Romantis Ini Bikin Pasangan Meleleh!

Discussion in 'General Internet' started by Luke Trinanda, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Yeayy sudah bulan Februari nih, tandanya sebentar lagi hari Valentine. Eitts, tapi bukan berarti kalian hanya boleh menunjukan kasih sayang di hari Valentine saja loh. Yups, di hari Valentine biasanya kaum anak muda menjadikan tanggal 14 Februari sebagai moment untuk merayakan hari kebahagian di bulan Februai ini. Btw, kalian sudah menyiapkan kado Valentine untuk pasangan kamu belum? Selain hadiah Valentine, kalian juga jangan lupa untuk memberikan kata-kata Valentine romantis ke pasangan, supaya hari Valentine kalian lebih bermakna. Masih bingung ingin mengungkapkan ucapan Valentine seperti apa ke pasangan kamu? Berikut ini Trending kasih jurus jitu gombal kata-kata Valentine untuk pasangan. Hihihi

[​IMG]
    1. The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

2. Love is life. All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love. Everything is, everything exists, only because I love.

3. Roses are red and violets are blue, I've never been more in love with you! Happy Valentine's Day, my love!

4. Love knows no boundaries other than those that we impose on it, but we know nothing about boundaries. It is Valentine’s Day every day for us.

5. Love is too weak a word for what I feel for you. One life is too small a time to express how madly I am in love with you.

6. You walked in, and the sun broke through the clouds. Suddenly, life was worth living, and it became this big adventure. Thank you for being part of my life.

7. As busy as we get, we need to be reminded that we are still sweethearts. Valentine's Day is a good day for me to stop and realize how wonderful you make me feel. Happy Valentine's Day

8. I don’t know how to write great messages in cards, but I want to let you know how special you are to me. You are awesome! Happy Valentine’s day!

9. I loved you when the sun set yesterday, I love you when the moon comes tonight and I will love when the sun rises tomorrow.
    10. Love is like playing the piano.First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart. Happy Valentine's Day.

11. Happy Valentine’s Day, sweetheart! I am really lucky to have you in my life. You are fun, crazy and smart, and being with you is definitely the happiest moment in my life.

12. Happy Valentine’s Day my darling! I promise to love you today, tomorrow and forever… up to the day I die.

[​IMG]

Jadi itu dia kata-kata Valentine romantis yang bisa kamu ungkapkan ke pasangan. Semoga pasangan kamu langsung lumer ya hatinya sudah di gombalin pakai ucapan Valentine yang bikin klepek-klepek.Hihihi. Btw, sudah punya rencana kemana untuk merayangan hari Valentine dengan pasangan? Jangan lupa bawa kado Valentine untuk pasangan kamu yaa.

Sumber: https://shopsmart.co.id/trending/dijamin-12-ucapa…pasangan-meleleh/

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2017
  2. terapiotak45

terapiotak45 Member

Google+:
    versi indo donk den @Luke Trinanda :D